Joining a party
Increase your odds of winning by joining a party.
- Joining a party increases your odds.
- Party allows more people to win prizes.
- Savings is more fun when you do it with your peers.
- 1.To join a party, the user must meet the minimum required deposit amount as set by the party leader.
- Public party: A user that meets the minimum deposit can join instantly.
- Private party: A user must meet the minimum deposit, submit a request to join the party, and be accepted by the party leader to deposit.
- 2.One user can be a member of up to 10 parties.
- 3.You can leave a party by withdrawing your entire deposit.
- 4.One party can have up to 50 members (including the party leader). If a party is full the user is recommended to create his/her own party or join another party that is available.
Please ensure you have some UST for deposits and withdraws.
Every deposit into a party, whether you are a party leader or member will have a cool-down period of 7 days. In other words, your deposit will be locked for 7 days to prevent just-in-time deposits and withdrawals.