Creating a Terra Wallet
- 1.Launch the Terra Station app and select New wallet
- 2.Enter a name for your wallet and a secure password. Confirm your password and tap Next
- 3.Using a pen and paper, write down your 24-word seed phrase exactly as it appears. Number each word to make verifying easier.
- 4.Verify your writing to make sure every word is spelled correctly and in the right order. If you numbered your phrase, it can be helpful to verify it backward.
- 5.Tap Next.
- 6.Confirm your seed phrase by typing or selecting the correct words in each prompt.
- 7.Tap Confirm.
Congratulations, you have just created a wallet!
Protect your seed phrase: Anyone with your seed phrase can access your money, and there is no recourse for someone stealing your seed phrase. To protect your seed phrase, consider the following tips:
- Never save or store your seed phrase as a digital file on any device.
- Always write down your seed phrase with a pen and paper.
- Store the paper with your seed phrase on it somewhere safe.
- Never give your seed phrase to anyone, not even support staff.